Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 74, 21 March: Health-, Not Health-Inducing

Nor____ _______, Day 74. Health-, Not Health-Inducing

            I spent the morning in ab work, running, buying food, getting  Katya’s parcel (not opening til I finished my first essay), and eating brunch. Health-inducing.
            I spent the afternoon and evening struggling through another rewrite of the Shelley paper. I took an hour or two off to cook a steak and broccoli dinner worthy of a picture. Finally, I just had to plough through, despite hate for being intellectually bored toward the end. The productivity took the form of an inverted exponential graph. And my new cough is bothersome. Left the library at an ungodly hour. Not health-inducing.
Finally opened Katya’s parcel. I went to sleep happy. Health-inducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment